Layman and simple language i will use here.
Repository = 1 property file (responsible for connecting to Data source defined in your application server)
- Oracle ATG10.2
- Oracle webllogic server
- Oracle DB
- Get DB details (Schema Name, SID, Password, IP, PORT)
- Connect to you schema, create a table and insert some data. (Table must have a primary key)
- Choose JNDI name of your choice.
- Go to Weblogic server where your ATG commerce application will run.
- Create a Datasource with any name using JNDI and DB details from Step 1 and 3.
- Go to your development tool, i use eclipse.
- Create repository property file with any name you like, under any sub folder of “config”. e.g. myrepo.properties